Getting around tight places with precision, digging, and lifting sometimes doesn’t require a big wheel loader, dozer, or rough terrain forklift. Skid steers are versatile enough to do all these tasks in tighter areas, maneuvering easy around the residential and commercial areas. With a large assortment of attachments available, your skid steer becomes a versatile base for grapples, hammers, snow blowers, rotary cutters, graders, tillers, tree pullers and much, much more. If you want a more economical solution to do more than digging and lifting, a skid steer is the right tool for you.
Types of Operator Stations
- Model: V3307-CR-TE4
- Emission certification: Tier 4
- Gross HP (SAE J1995) HP (kW)/rpm: 74.3 (55.4) / 2600
- Net HP(SAE J1349) HP (kW)/rpm: 71.6 (53.4)/2600
- Peak Torque @1500 rpm lbf-ft (Nm): 196 (265)
- Displacement cu.in. (cc): 203.3 (3331)
- Cylinders: 4
- Bore Stroke in.(mm): 3.8 (94) × 4.8 (120)
- Aspiration: Turbocharged
- Rated operating capacity-50% tipping load - lbs. (kg): 2690 (1220)
- Tipping load - lbs. (kg): 5380 (2440)
- Breakout force - Bucket - lbf. (kgf): 5884 (2669)
- Breakout force - Lift arm - lbf. (kgf): 4850 (2200)
- Lift arm path: Vertical
- Standard tire size - ft.in. (mm): 12-16.5-10PR
- Chain size ASA# - ft.in. (mm): 100
- Travel speed Low - mph (km/h): 7.4 (11.9)
- Travel speed High - mph (km/h): 11.8 (19.0)
- Traction force - lbf. (kgf): 8494 (3853)
- Ground clearance - in. (mm): 8.1 (207)
- Loader hydraulic flow - gpm ( /min.): 20.9 (79.0)
- Loader hydraulic pressure - psi (kgf/cm2): 3271 (230)
- Aux. hydraulic flow - Standard - gpm ( /min.): 20.9 (79.0)
- Aux. hydraulic flow - High - gpm ( /min.): 30.4 (115.0)
Service Refill Capacities
- Hydraulic tank - gal. (L): 4.2 (16.0)
- Fuel tank - gal. (L): 26.9 (102.0)
Operating Weight (Include operator weight 175 lbs.)
- Open CAB: 8157 lb. (3700 kg)
- Closed CAB: 8422 lb. (3820 kg)
- Widest Cab in The Market with Roll-Up Door: The wider cab entrance, with a 36" side-screen to side-screen width, allows operators to comfortably pivot when looking to their rear. When coupled with a rear view mirror, rear visibility is at its maximum.
- Standard 2-Speed and Suspension Seat: No need to buy extra - every Kubota Skid Steer comes standard with two-speed and a suspension seat. Move from 7 mph to over 11 mph at the flick of a switch.
- Easy Maintenance: Fuel tank mounted inside heavy duty rear door to promote easy maintenance. The unique design of mounting the fuel tank on the rear door results in 26 gallons of volume removed from the engine compartment. Now mounted on a standard heavy duty door without louvers or cut-outs, the additional free space in the engine compartment promotes the easy access and maintenance to daily checks and services.
- Rugged Loader Arm Design with Long Reach and High Bucket Hinge Pin Height: Borrowed from Kubota's Compact Track Loaders, this proven loader arm design with vertical geometry can push and dig as good as a radial machine. It's reinforced in all the right areas, including critical connections to the coupler and rear cross bar. Designed to be a work horse.
- Available with Low Effort Hydraulic Pilot Controls: Work next to home structures and curbs with confidence. Different from Electro-Hydraulic Controls, these hydraulic controls provide maximum feel and precision - with no adjustments or settings necessary. Start moving when you think you're going to start, and stop moving when you think you're going to stop. The Kubota exclusive ergonomically designed grips have all the necessary buttons and switches within reach.
- Reliable Kubota Engines: A loyalty hallmark, Kubota Engines have proven their worth time and time again. Kubota is the largest manufacturer of under-100 HP engines. You can find them in all of our diesel engine powered units - and even those of some of our competitors who take advantage of its reputation.
The company reserves the right to change the above specifications without notice. This brochure is for descriptive purposes only. Please contact your local Kubota dealer for warranty infomation. For your safety, Kubota strongly recommends the use of a Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) and seat belt in almost all applications.